i look through old pictures on instagram & i realize how much i truly miss him. i hate it so much. he was such a asstard most of the time but there where times that he would completely blow me away with the super cute things. i play over & over in my head. i didnt want to get married & get down & serious & maybe thats what happened was he felt like i did. but i can’t think of all the maybes there is. it will be pure torture. i miss him. i know he probably doesn’t think about me a third of how much i think of him & it sucks. i don’t know how i will react when he gets a new girl. he was there when i was diagnosed & he was super great & supportive & caring maybe thats why this is hard. he was a complete DICK about hearing about my day & what i did at work though.
1. Never turn down an opportunity.
2. Wear whatever the hell you want.
3. It’s okay to be amoral (sometimes).
4. Be bold.
5. “A guy should only be in one place,” (Not your heart or your head).
6. It’s OK to admit you like someone and admit you aren’t ready or don’t want a relationship at the same time.
7. Don’t ever care what other people think.
To be continued…